A hearty bowl of hot soup is great on a cold, winter’s day. Here is a selection that will satisfy both the hearty and the finicky eaters in your family.
- Baked Potato Soup This recipe is fantastic! It is so thick you could use a fork to eat it!
- Split Pea Soup with turkey sausage is really hearty and healthy at the same time.
- Tomato Soup never tasted this good from the can. (A grilled cheese sandwich on the side is a must!)
- Mixed Bean and Vegetable Soup, made with lots of root vegetables, has just a hint of curry powder to give it a slightly exotic flavor.
- Pumpkin Soup: This no-fuss soup, made with canned pumpkin, is ready in a pinch if you don’t have hours to spend in the kitchen.
- Tuscan Bean Soup Fresh herbs are a must for this flavorful, aromatic, and easy to make soup.
- Chicken Noodle Soup If you’ve got leftover chicken, some pasta in the pantry and a variety of vegetables in the fridge, you’ve got the makings for a soup that’s hearty and is made in less than 30 minutes.
- French Onion Soup Crusty bread and melted cheese make this soup not only delicious but fun to eat as well!
For those of you lucky enough to be surrounded by sunshine and warm weather, this cold Gazpacho is perfect for dinner tonight.
If you are new to startcooking, or are a regular visitor here, please consider subscribing for free.