- 1/3 cup of all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons of lemon pepper
- 16 sea scallops - rinsed and drained
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons of lemon juice
Put into a clean plastic bag; flour, salt, oregano, and lemon pepper.
Add scallops to the flour mixture and toss until lightly coated on all sides.
Remove the scallops from the bag and put them onto a plate.
Heat 2 Tablespoons of the olive oil in a frying pan over high heat.
Using a pair of tongs, shake off excess flour before adding the scallops to the pan.
Add half of the scallops to the pan and sear on both sides (about 2 minutes for each side). Remove scallops from pan and place on a plate.
Repeat cooking process with remaining scallops.
Toss with parsley and lemon juice.
Adapted from: No Reservations
Scallops are delicious and can be cooked in minutes! They are perfect when you have no time to cook. You just have to follow a few simple steps and you’ll be ready to eat a tasty, zesty meal!