Santa fe chili
- 1 pound of ground beef - browned
- 1 medium onion - chopped
- 1 can of pinto beans (15.5 ounces) - rinsed and drained
- 1 can of kidney beans (15.5 ounces) - rinsed and drained
- 1 can of black beans (15.5 ounces) - rinsed and drained
- 1 can of corn (15.5 ounces)
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with peppers (14.5 ounces)
- 1 can of stewed tomato (14.5 ounces)
- 1 can of tomato sauce (8 ounces)
- 1 packet/envelope of taco seasoning mix
- 1 packet/envelope of dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups of water
Mix together all ingredients in a large pot with a cover
Cover and bring to a boil.
Turn down to simmer.
Cook for 2 hours, stirring occasionally
Garnish: Sour cream, Diced green onions, Corn Chips
Santa Fe chili is a classic recipe. Learn how to make your own Santa Fe chili with this simple step-by-step video.