7 layer dip
- 2 cans of bean dip (10 1/2 ounce cans)
- 3 avocadoes
- 2 tablespoons of lime or lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- teaspoon of pepper
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 packet/envelope of taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup of green onion - chopped
- 2 and 1/3 ounces of canned sliced black olives
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 8 ounces of cheddar cheese
- 1 package of tortilla chips
Layer in a 9x13x2 inch serving dish:
- Spread in dish the 2 cans of bean dip
- Peel, core and mash 3 avocados.
- Add 2 tablespoons of lime or lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt & 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Mix together and spread over the beans.
- Mix together 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1 packet of taco seasoning mix
- Spread the sour cream mixture over the avocados.
- Sprinkle over the sour cream mixture 1 Cup chopped green onion
- Drain and sprinkle over the onions a 2-1/4 ounce can of sliced black olives
- Seed, and dice and sprinkle over the olives 2 Medium tomatoes
- Grate and sprinkle over the tomatoes 8 ounces of cheddar cheese
Serve with lots of Tortilla Chips!
This delicious tex-mex 7 layer dip is a great party dish that everyone will enjoy. Learn how to make your own 7 layer dip recipe with this simple step-by-step video guide.