serves 4 - 6
- 3 large tomatoes - peeled and diced
- 2 cucumbers - peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper - diced
- 1 green bell pepper - diced
- 1/3 cup of red onion - diced
- 1 clove of garlic - minced
- 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 and 1/2 cups of tomato juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
In large glass bowl combine all of the vegetables. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Add 1/3 of the mixture to a food processor and blend until smooth. Combine puree with original mixture. Chill for 4 hours and serve.
A cold soup is often what we need on a warm summer day. So join startcooking in preparing gazpacho. This cold soup is easy to make. Think of it as liquid salad. And it will make friends and family happy because everyone likes to enjoy a bowl of gazpacho.