- 1 and 1/2 pounds of cooked chicken cutlets
- 8 ounces of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Set four cooked cutlets* in a baking dish big enough to lay them flat in a single layer.
Spread 1 cup of spaghetti sauce around the cutlets.
Top with 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Sprinkle 1/4 cup of parmesan on top.
Bake in 350 degree preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
* To make Chicken Cutlets check out my video!
Chicken Cutlet Recipe:
2 eggs, 2 Tablespoons of water, 1 cup dry seasoned bread crumbs, 1 cup flour, 1 1/2 lbs thin sliced Boneless chicken breasts, 3 Tablespoons of olive/vegetable oil
Mix eggs and water together.
Dredge chicken in flour.
Dip chicken into egg wash.
Coat chicken with bread crumbs.
Fry chicken in oil 1 1/2 - 2 minutes on each side depending on thickness.